After working full time at New Jersey Institute of Technology (Manager of Instructional Technology; Manager of Online Media; Senior Designer; Faculty), I now teach part-time at NJIT in undergraduate English, and in the graduate program in Professional and Technical Communication.
I also teach occasionally in the English department at Montclair State University (MSU), and taught in the English department at Passaic County Community College (PCCC) while acting as the Director of the Writing Initiative there.
- The Ethics and Law of Social Media (under development)
- NJIT – PTC 629 The Theory & Practice of Social Media (online)
- NJIT – PTC 605 Elements of Visual Design – NJIT (online)
- Social Media Ethics and Law (under development)
- NJIT – ENG 352 Technical Writing – NJIT (hybrid) and ENGW 207 Technical Writing – MSU (face-to-face)
- NJIT – PTC 610: Evaluation of Programs and Practice
- PCCC -HIT 252 Instructional Design and Training for the Workplace (online)
- PCCC – CT 101 Critical Thinking (face-to-face)
- Academia and the MOOC (MOOC offered online through the Canvas Network, 2013)